Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 13:41:01 -0200
From: Claudio André <claudioandre.br@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Done results and problems

Em 12-01-2013 13:32, Solar Designer escreveu:
> On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 11:12:41PM -0200, Claudio Andr? wrote:
>> - On bull everything is ok on 7970 (see not tested below). New driver
>> required for GTX 570.
> What do you mean by "New driver required for GTX 570"?  Just that we're
> not running the latest currently?  Yes, this is so.  Or do you mean that
> anything fails test currently, because the driver is not the latest?  If
> so, please provide more detail.
>
> I think us not running the latest driver is no reason to skip testing on
> NVIDIA.
>
> Alexander

There are known problems on Nvidia bull's driver, but i'm not the one to
say what is wrong.

You can create a script to try all OpenCL formats using magnun's
official branch (one by one) and locate the errors. Maybe someone else
has more information.

I mean, some formats fail now on GTX 570 (including) on 'official branch'.

Claudio