Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 20:59:15 -0200
From: Claudio André <claudioandre.br@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: SIGALRM and new 'done' method

Em 11-01-2013 20:39, magnum escreveu:
> On another thought it looks from your patch like you have that commit. The problem then, is that bench_running is not set for some reason. It should be!
>
> magnum

I tried a fake pull request and looked at bench.c and common-opencl.c.
Everything seems to be ok.
---

Previous to the patch, I put a printf("V: %d", bench_running) and i can
see a lot of zeros and (at the end) some ones. I am not sure, but seems
to me the error happened when bench_running change to 1.

Anyway, we can deal with it latter when 'done' got created on bleeding.
The ugly hack works for now.

Claudio