Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 20:58:45 +0200
From: Milen Rangelov <gat3way@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: npdf2john

Thanks for those!

I can now confirm that LastPass Chrome and Opera work the same way on
Windows/Linux/OSX. I also tried to analyze Android's implementation, but
apparently it does not keep profile data (just the encrypted XML file which
contains URLs/passwords) on the SD card even if "store on SD card" option
is enabled. Maybe that's a stupid question not asked on the right place,
but does anyone know a way to access the Android phone's internal memory
filesystem other than rooting it?

On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 9:38 PM, Rich Rumble <richrumble@...il.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 10:21 AM, shane Shane
> <shane@...twareontheside.info> wrote:
> > I don't mind looking into the LastPass on windows. I'm usually a Linux
> guy
> > but I have a box I dual boot at home but I'll have to talk to my
> supervisor
> > for my 4th year project first. I want to help out with john's development
> > but I want to make sure I'm getting academic credit for it and at the
> moment
> > the scope of the project is only to do with distributed document
> cracking.
> I've added about 8 files (in one zip)for win32 Lastpass with a
> Readme.txt further explaining what each file is, but the filenames
> should be very clear on what they are.
> http://openwall.info/wiki/john/sample-non-hashes#LastPass
>
> For example:
> LP_win32_ff_500_password12345678.xml
> Lastpass, windows, firefox, 500 iterations, password12345678. The
> email/username if needed is also included in the readme.
> I've also exported the sqlite 3 chrome files to plain-text SQL files
> if that helps anyone.
> -rich

Content of type "text/html" skipped