Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 03:22:34 +0100
From: magnum <john.magnum@...hmail.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Trying to build john without *_fmt_plug.c

The dynamic patch broke generic builds:

$ make -sj8 generic
dynamic_fmt.c: In function ‘clear_keys’:
dynamic_fmt.c:1236: error: ‘total_len’ undeclared (first use in this function)
dynamic_fmt.c:1236: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
dynamic_fmt.c:1236: error: for each function it appears in.)
make[1]: *** [dynamic_fmt.o] Error 1
make: *** [generic] Error 2

magnum