Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 15:03:02 -0800
From: Myrice Li <qqlddg@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Mask mode (was Password Generation on GPU)

Hi, all

On Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 2:33 PM, magnum <john.magnum@...hmail.com> wrote:

> Maybe I should just drop it from the repo until more complete. It doesn't
> support resuming yet.
>
> magnum

Thanks to see so many feedbacks. You are very helpful!

I don't expect merge this to the repo now. I will do it on my own repo. If
we give a consent when this mode is mature, I will send a pull request.

I will fix the bugs and so many works have to be done.

Thanks,
Myrice

Content of type "text/html" skipped