Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 18:51:34 +0100
From: Lukas Odzioba <lukas.odzioba@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Cracking Mountain Lion hashes (WIP)

2013/1/4 Dhiru Kholia <dhiru.kholia@...il.com>:
> ✗ time ../run/john mlhash
> Loaded 1 password hash (GRUB2 / OS X 10.8 pbkdf2-hmac-sha512
> [PBKDF2-SHA512 CPU])

As far as I remember I made CUDA version of this code last summer,
converting it to OpenCL should be easy.
Speed will be reasonable after that, cracking this format on cpu only
for patient people.
I am pretty sure it was posted on list, but I do not see it in current
jumbo - not a big deal.
Since there were some changes in format interface I'll do the same.

Lukas