Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 19:28:26 +0000
From: shane Shane <shane@...twareontheside.info>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Document Decryption:Fourth Year Project

Hey

I'm doing a fourth year project about cracking encrypted documents,
MSOffice, OpenOffice and PDF files on a distributed network of raspberry pi
micro computers. I'm using john as the cracking software on each of the
slave nodes in the network. If there is anything that needs to be done to
help speed up the cracking of these documents types or otherwise improve
john's ability to crack documents please let me know. I'd love help out.

Regards,

Shane

Content of type "text/html" skipped