Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 09:04:32 +0530
From: Sayantan Datta <std2048@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: bitslice DES on GPU

Hi Solar,

 I am now using bitselect() and AMD sboxes for AMD gpus. So my kernel is
mostly at its final stages requiring the tweaks for latency and registers
in the sboxes. Can you provide some idea regarding this. Also I'm thinking
to port cmp_all and cmp_one to opencl. Also is it possible/viable to port
get_hash() to opencl?

Regards,
Sayantan

Content of type "text/html" skipped