Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 12:06:59 +0200
From: magnum <john.magnum@...hmail.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: int crypt_all(count, salt)

On 2012-07-21 15:27, Solar Designer wrote:
> As discussed on IRC yesterday, attached is a patch that implements "int
> *count", but not set_mask() yet.  As discussed, for your initial
> I've attached two files implementing the same changes:
>
> john-1.7.9.6-crypt_all-pcount-1.diff - applies on top of clean 1.7.9.6
> as found in CVS.

This patch includes everything new, right? Should I merge this into
bleeding? I thought they were going into CVS soon so I waited (because
it will be better for future git history) but it's still not in.

Also, I should bump FMT_MAIN_VERSION to 11, right? It would make it
easier to do version-independant formats.

magnum