Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 01:11:09 +0400
From: Aleksey Cherepanov <aleksey.4erepanov@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Aleksey's daily status report #8

Done

- fix LICENSE to refer to qt for binaries
  Though binaries should have their own license files.
- learned and tried xen
  I hope to use it with livecd systems saving and restoring state to
  not loose installed packages and so on. It works well and is much
  faster than full vm installation. It has limitations but I hope to
  not face them.

Priorities

- finish team writeup
- fix warnings about already working process
- add scrolling to reduce minimal window size
- build .deb
- test it on various distros
- add johnny to system menu
- build .rpm