Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 22:00:26 +0200
From: Frank Dittrich <frank_dittrich@...mail.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Aleksey's daily status report #6

On 08/12/2012 09:52 PM, Aleksey Cherepanov wrote:
> I guess it is better to start johnny from menu. Though I am not sure
> how easy it will be to make menu entries for all systems. Should I
> look into it? Or will users start johnny from shell?

Not sure which desktop environments still have menus.
I think it would be great to at least support the default desktop
environment of the main distributions.
I am not sure how hard that is. May be it is easy to find out by either
using google or by analyzing some other rpm (or deb) packages which are
not included in a default installation, but are available in the
distribution's repository.

Frank