Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 12:53:03 +0400
From: Aleksey Cherepanov <aleksey.4erepanov@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Aleksey's daily status report #2

Yesterday I ended without Internet connection so here is my status
report for yesterday. (There will be another one for today later.)

Done

I started session restoration with one default session:
- ~/.john/johnny creation on start up (without any checks)
- passing session name to john
- check and warning about session overwriting (though john could say
  that file is locked and do not overwrite it)
- saving passwd file name and chosen format into file (two johnnies
  could desync this file with session file)

To do

- finish session restoration
- pwdump and lonely hashes
- --users and friends