Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 17:48:46 +0200
From: Frank Dittrich <frank_dittrich@...mail.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Output for dynamic formats in --list=format-details (and --list=format-all-details

Currently, format label is always printed as "dynamic".
Should this be changed to "dynamic_N", where N is the dynamic format number.

I think this would be better, but I wanted to ask what others think.
If we change this, should this be changed for 1.7.9-jumbo-6-fixes as well?

I posted this to john-dev instead of john-users, because I think most
users don't care, but people developing scripts of other software using
john's output do care.

Frank