Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 11:59:21 -0500
From: "jfoug" <jfoug@....net>
To: <john-dev@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: RE: New core (?) LM fails alignment

With the addition of new param values (salt/bin align), should the fmt_main
version number be kicked up from 10 to 11, or do we simply ignore that
version 10 ever really 'existed'?

NOTE, there is absolute nothing which uses that version number at this time
anyway, so the version number itself is currently really only documentation.

Jim.