Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 02:14:19 +0530
From: deepika <deepikadutta_19@...oo.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: mschapv2 conversion

Hi, I have attached the patch with license statements. The patch also
has been renamed and I am giving it version number 1. Currently it does
not support openmp and I have commented/removed the openmp related
statements so compiling with -fopenmp will fail.

I believe that the changes are almost done for improving performance of
mschap with bitsliced des. The only thing left is MD4 which if bitsliced
may increase the performance futher. This task I may like to take up if
I have time. Currently I will work to make the patch work for openmp, so
I want to know whether for openmp mschap parameters or des bitsliced
parameters need to be used?

-Deepika

On 07/06/2012 05:45 PM, magnum wrote:
> On 2012-07-06 12:23, magnum wrote:
>> On 2012-07-06 12:10, deepika dutta wrote:
>>> I have attached the patch.
>> In the future, please name your patch files something like
>> john-1.7.9-jumbo5-mschap-BS.diff, and possibly with a "version" at the
>> end, eg john-1.7.9-jumbo5-mschap-BS-4.diff
> Also, please add your copyright/license statements.
>
> magnum

View attachment "john-1.7.9-jumbo-5-MSCHAPV2-BS-1.diff" of type "text/plain" (18668 bytes)