Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 14:13:46 +0200
From: Frank Dittrich <frank_dittrich@...mail.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: if (dynamic_use_sse==1 || dynamic_use_sse==1) in dynamic_fmt.c

Line 1200 in the magnum-jumbo version of dynamic_fmt.c contains the
following if statement:

			if (dynamic_use_sse==1 || dynamic_use_sse==1)

I am sure Jim meant something else here, but I am not sure what.

I also thought that there must be a gcc or clang warning switch for such
cases, but in my brief search of the man page I didn't find one.

Frank