Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 02:10:44 -0700
From: <atom@...hcat.net>
To: "Per Thorsheim" <per@...rsheim.net>,
  "solar@...nwall.com" <solar@...nwall.com>
Cc: "john-dev@...ts.openwall.com" <john-dev@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: RE: Change episerver format name?

Hey Guys,

we can do that, but in this case the signature in the hash should
change, too.

Currently the algorithm used is configured by the attribute following
the signature. So it would make more sense to rename it from $episerver$
to $msnet$ not $msnet-sha1$

The hash would change from:

$episerver$*0*fGJ2wn/5WlzqQoDeCA2kXA==*zycIUapZz/v84FF93rAWDlCA3x8=:testPassword

to:

$msnet$*0*fGJ2wn/5WlzqQoDeCA2kXA==*zycIUapZz/v84FF93rAWDlCA3x8=:testPassword

--
atom

email: atom@...hcat.net
web: http://hashcat.net/