Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 19:55:44 +0200
From: magnum <john.magnum@...hmail.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Update to TS (new formats, SHA2, and other changes)

On 2012-06-28 19:25, jfoug wrote:
> I have all of those in there.  Many of them made no sense to me  (why change
> -enc:utf8 to --encode=utf8) ???  But all of them are there.

I have some problems with Frank's patches that may be due to using
-noprelim (absolutely needed for GPU testing).

I get:
readline() on closed filehandle FILE at ./jtrts.pl line 537.

The enclosed patch should be applied but it doesn't really solve the
problem. I won't commit anything since you are working with it.

For now I just reverted while testing GPU on bull.

magnum

View attachment "diff.txt" of type "text/plain" (1109 bytes)