Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 01:35:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: deepika dutta <deepikadutta_19@...oo.com>
To: "john-dev@...ts.openwall.com" <john-dev@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: mschap-v2 conversion

Hi magnum,

I dont have any practical experience with bitslicing and i think solar can give better answer for expected speedup with bitslicing. I don't find even in literature somebody giving any figure on how much speedup bitslicing can achieve, I feel it all depends on how much one can optimize.

Cheers,
Deepika