Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 10:38:20 +0200
From: magnum <john.magnum@...hmail.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: phpass OpenCL and CUDA

On 2012-06-26 04:16, Lukas Odzioba wrote:
> 2012/6/26 Lukas Odzioba<lukas.odzioba@...il.com>:
>> I'll send fix for that in a moment. My target is to make vectorized
>> code work properly so even if code is dirty it should not stay there
>> for long.
>
> Here it is. Also added "$H$" prefixes.
>
> Lukas

You broke it again:

$ ../run/john -t -fo:phpass-opencl
OpenCL platform 0: NVIDIA CUDA, 1 device(s).
Using device 0: GeForce GTX 570
OpenCL error (CL_INVALID_VALUE) in file (common-opencl.c) at line (123)
- (Error while getting build info)
OpenCL error (CL_INVALID_KERNEL) in file (opencl_phpass_fmt.c) at line
(98) - (Release Kernel)

Please fix, and please test on bull, and using the TS, before posting
another patch.

magnum