Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 18:09:14 +0200
From: magnum <john.magnum@...hmail.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: committed patches

Committed to git since my last report:

c0709a3 Revert "Revert to older (working) phpass-opencl for now". This
code was no better. (magnum)
edc863f add --list=format-all-details (Frank Dittrich)
442c33b bash completion: bug fix for --list= (Frank Dittrich)
2ef04fa fix hccap2john usage output (Frank Dittrich)
aafb880 Fix clang make targets for the HAVE_NSS case (Frank Dittrich)
d558f28 print heading for --list=section only if subsections exist
(Frank Dittrich)
b2f6edc mscash1/2-cuda fixes (Lukas Odzioba)
9e037ee Revert to older (working) phpass-opencl for now (Lukas Odzioba)

For now, I did not apply the Markov-split-by-percent. I personally think
it's too near release and there may be dragons: Apart from the merge
problems it will give me (albeit on non-public trees), what happens if
you run MPI and use this option? And for that matter, what *should*
happen if you do?

magnum