Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 09:33:50 +0200
From: magnum <john.magnum@...hmail.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: BF-opencl reverted patch

Sayantan,

I merged your pull request #31 but then building bailed out with an
error so I reverted it. Please fix and post a new pull request.

opencl_bf_fmt.o: In function `init':
opencl_bf_fmt.c:(.text+0x541): undefined reference to `BF_clear_buffer'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [../run/john] Error 1
make: *** [linux-x86-64-gpu] Error 2

$ git grep BF_clear_buffer
opencl_bf_fmt.c:        atexit(BF_clear_buffer);
opencl_bf_std.h:extern void BF_clear_buffer(void);

magnum