Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2012 23:45:05 +0200
From: magnum <john.magnum@...hmail.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: bash completion: more relaxed upper/lower case handling

On 06/08/2012 09:14 PM, Frank Dittrich wrote:
> Hi magnum,
>
> the attached patch improves the bash completion logic.
> (BTW: does it matter to you if I always use the same file name for bash
> completion patches?)

Actually, since you're using git format-patch now, you should not rename
the files from the automatically given name. You can force another
number prefix with --start=1 or whatever (but for spurious patches like
this one you don't need to), but leave the rest as-is. Otherwise I may
miss that it is actually such patch. I was very near missing it now but
then it hit me "hey, this is Frank. He never goes backwards" so I had a
look.

:)

magnum