Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 11:36:32 -0500
From: "jfoug" <jfoug@....net>
To: <john-dev@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: RE: LinkedIn

These 3.5m appear to be trivial PW's where were already whacked (by what I
have read).  I have looked around for the leak, but have not found where to
D'l it from.  I did find a reference to a insidepro forum post, but that
post is gone.

If someone can shoot me (offlist preferred) location of the data file, I can
easily get JtR to work with these partial hashes.

Jim.