Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 23:04:30 +0200
From: magnum <john.magnum@...hmail.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: magnum-jumbo (was: bash auto-completion for john)

On 05/22/2012 10:18 AM, Frank Dittrich wrote:
> On 05/16/2012 10:54 PM, magnum wrote:
>> On 05/16/2012 12:48 PM, Frank Dittrich wrote:
>>> I'll wait until this version appears in your git repo, then I'll post to
>>> john-users and ask the users for their opinion.
>>
>> Committed now
>
> Thanks. Before posting to john-users, I fixed a few bugs, diff attached.
> (File name expansion for "--wordlist=" didn't work, and I also forgot to
> implement the default completion logic for --restore|--status)

Sorry, I committed that as soon as I saw it, I might have forgot to notify.

BTW I have approved several pull requests the last few days, from
Sayantan and myrice. Still waiting for Lukas fixes. Also, Dhiru has
added Django and Woltlab formats recently, whatever they are (I never
heard of either :). The latter might be a candidate for intrinsics
support, though not all that trivial.

https://github.com/magnumripper/magnum-jumbo

magnum