Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 06:19:15 -0500
From: "jfoug" <jfoug@....net>
To: <john-dev@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: RE: wrapper around john to track attacks and sync files

I guess I was wrong, IO::Pty is there.  Hmm, there was some IO::??  Which
could not install on cygwin (IO::Tty ??) that caused a few other packages to
never be able to be installed for me.  However:

CPAN: Module::CoreList loaded ok (v2.18)
IO::Pty is up to date (1.10).

So IO::Pty was already there on my laptop, from updating to get
Authens::PassPharase (and other crypt stuff loaded).

So cygwin is usable for windows 'testing'  (might limit Windows builds to 32
bit).

Jim.