Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 10:41:29 +0800
From: myrice <qqlddg@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: myrice weekly report 2

Accomplishments:
1. Implemented cmp_all on GPU for xsha512-opencl
2. Implemented auto find best kpc for xsha512-opencl
3. Merged functions in sha512(init/update/final) for xsha512-opencl/-cuda.

This week, I formally begin my GSoC. I will follow the timeline in my proposal.

Priorities:
1. Support longer passwords on XSHA512 format without performance lose
2. Anaysis performance of stroing salts in GPU.
3. Keep discussing password generation

Thanks!
myrice