Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 03:48:01 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: jumbo

magnum -

On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 11:54:32PM +0200, magnum wrote:
> Jeeez, we currently have exactly three hundred patches upon latest
> relased jumbo in the git tree, though most if them are tiny. While I do
> not personally care about releases, especially now that we have the git
> repo as a(nother) baseline, I really fear the day we have to wrap this
> up and describe the changes. December 2011? I have no clue. Did I write
> that? Naaaah? Oh, I did?

I think it'd be nice to make a new jumbo release around May 15, which
means we should try to make it around May 7 (then postpone). ;-)
I simply won't be available for that sooner than that.

Meanwhile, can you please start compiling a change log - and start to
maintain it for any newly submitted patches?  I think it should be
somewhere in the git tree.  Maybe just doc/CHANGES-jumbo.

Thanks,

Alexander