Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 17:30:23 +0530
From: SAYANTAN DATTA <std2048@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Loading passwords...

Hi,

I have implemented the prepare() function in my MSCASH2-opencl code but I
am getting the following error;

linux-0ge7:~/old work/magnum-jumbo-work/run # ./john pw -fo=mscash2-opencl
OpenCL platform 0: AMD Accelerated Parallel Processing, 2 device(s).
Using device 0: ATI RV770
Loaded 2 password hashes with 2 different salts (MSCASH2-OPENCL
[PBKDF2_HMAC_SHA1])
Segmentation fault

I have not yet implemented the salt_hash() function and split() functions.
Is this causing the error?  What does the salt_hash() function do?

Regards,
Sayantan

Content of type "text/html" skipped