Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 17:21:41 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: bitslice des

On Tue, Apr 03, 2012 at 11:50:47AM +0530, Deepika Dutta Mishra wrote:
> I was going through DES_bs_b.c, function DES_bs_crypt(int count, int
> keys_count) seems to be the one doing Bit Sliced DES. I want to know where
> are the keys, plaintext, ciphertext being set in bitsliced form?

For parts of the key setup code, see DES_bs.c.  The rest of it is
inlined into DES_bs_crypt() itself (in 1.7.9).

The plaintext is 0.

The ciphertexts are being computed by that function.

What are you doing this for?  I mean, would you like to reuse the code
in another project (what project?), or would you like to contribute to
JtR development (in what ways?), or something else?

Alexander