Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 22:34:24 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: JtR: GPU for slow hashes

Hi Sayantan,

Please try to make your postings such that someone reading the archives
will have at least some idea of what you're speaking about.

I guess this is about MSCash2:

On Mon, Apr 02, 2012 at 11:43:23PM +0530, SAYANTAN DATTA wrote:
> After tweaking the max_keys_per_crypt I'm getting around:
>
> Raw:    14365 c/s real, 14365 c/s virtual

Looks good for now.  You just need to make it about 2.5 times faster. ;-)

Please generate a patch against magnum-jumbo and post it in here.  You
may use "git diff" or instructions from:

http://openwall.info/wiki/how-to-make-patches

Thanks,

Alexander