Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 14:21:29 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: JtR: GPU for slow hashes

Hi Sayantan,

On Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 03:42:03PM +0530, SAYANTAN DATTA wrote:
> I'm pleased to inform you that I have finished the implementation of PBKDF2
> step on GPU  (openCL).

Great.  What performance did you achieve?

>    I'm attaching the unoptimized version host and device codes here.

Please turn this into a JtR "format" that we can benchmark and test via
JtR itself.  Also, please add copyright and license statements:

http://openwall.info/wiki/john/licensing

BTW, I was pleased to find that myrice's code (in his git repo) already
has such statements. :-)

Thanks,

Alexander