Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 08:27:05 -0300
From: Claudio André <claudioandre.br@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: New function in common-opencl

"On the CUDA architecture, an OpenCL compute unit is the equivalent of a
multiprocessor (which can have either 8, 32 or 48 cores)"

See answers:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9326430/number-of-compute-units-corresponding-to-the-number-of-work-groups
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6421720/how-many-tasks-can-be-executed-simultaneously-on-gpu-device

Em 14-03-2012 15:54, magnum escreveu:
> BTW, does anyone know why the (few, all nvidia) GPU cards I've seen seem
> to report one eighth of the actual number? For example, a "240 core"
> GTX280 reports "Parallel compute cores: 30".

Content of type "text/html" skipped