Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 23:12:18 +0100
From: magnum <john.magnum@...hmail.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Initial Observation of OpenCL and CUDA

On 03/18/2012 10:25 PM, Solar Designer wrote:

>> Benchmarking: FreeBSD MD5 [SSE2i 4x]... Segmentation fault
>
> It sounds like you ran into the same problem that I did, which magnum
> has since reported as fixed.  My guess is that maybe the fix was only
> applied for 64-bit make targets.  magnum?

It seems the fix was accidentally reverted by Samuele (it might still be
my fault - I probably cherry-picked it).

Thing is, if either sse-intrinsics-32.o or sse-intrinsics-64.o is used
in a make target (as opposed to just sse-intrinsics.o) then we must also
-DUSING_ICC_S_FILE.

I'll have a closer look later.

magnum