Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 19:24:24 +0100
From: magnum <john.magnum@...hmail.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: [john-users] Help on SHA-512

On 03/10/2012 06:55 PM, Claudio André wrote:
> Ok, i "git updated" few days ago, sorry. I suppose the makefile changed
> recently.

That was OK. The problem is I can't compile your code at all.

> Now i did:
> git clone git://github.com/magnumripper/magnum-jumbo jumbo-unstable
> Do the necessary changes.
>     make clean linux-x86-64-opencl
>     ../run/john --test=1 --format=cryptsha512-opencl
>
> And git diff to send. Sorry.

This newest patch totally lacked the change in Makefile but this is not
the problem The problem is I can't build your opencl_cryptsha512_fmt.c.
The reason might be trivial but I don't have more time right now.

> PS: I haven't found exactly what git commands you recommend to send a path.

"git format-patch" rocks. It will produce output suitable for non-git
users too.

magnum