Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 16:08:45 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: bitsliced des

Hi,

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 05:25:09PM +0530, Deepika Dutta Mishra wrote:
> I have few questions as mentioned below, please do answer.

I've already answered these same questions in response to your posting
on john-users:

http://www.openwall.com/lists/john-users/2012/02/19/2

If you have additional questions, please ask those in here as I
suggested.  As to these three questions you had initially, my
understanding is that these have been fully answered.

Alexander