Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 19:48:41 +0100
From: magnum <john.magnum@...hmail.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: format names for GPU-enabled implementations

On 02/18/2012 06:48 PM, Samuele Giovanni Tonon wrote:
> i'm a bit unfamiliar with cuda but i think we can't merge them:
> cuda is nvidia only therefore on nvidia cards it would compile but
> that's not possible on ati .

No problem, I kept the -opencl and -cuda targets so you can chose to
only build one type. I added -gpu targets that builds both types. Given
that having CUDA always implies having OpenCL (is that right?), we might
eventually want to drop the targets that only builds CUDA, but for now I
think we should not.

> about documentation there's a Redme.opencl on the doc dir, which is
> something i did in the spare time.
> unfortunately i'm still a noob with git and pull requeste so i will add
> it here for simplicity

Thanks, I just committed this to the git branches.

magnum