Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 23:02:24 +0100
From: magnum <john.magnum@...hmail.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Recent github patches

* HDAA format got intrinsics, including with OMP. Speedup is 3x.
* For HDAA support, md5-mmx.S got a new interface for >55 byte crypts
functionally equivalent to intrinsics md5, dubbed (for historic reasons)
mdfivemmx_noinit_nosizeupdate(). I hope I did things right for Windows
(it works fine on Linux).
* Salted-sha1 format now supports any salt length up to 16.
* pass_gen.pl got some mods for proper testing of the above.

Oh, and I fixed a bug in External:Double10 - it did not initialize
correctly.

Based on 1.7.9-Jumbo-5:
https://github.com/magnumripper/magnum-jumbo/commits/magnum-jumbo

Based on latest core CVS: