Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 10:26:12 +0100
From: magnum <john.magnum@...hmail.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: cmpt_cp.pl

On 12/26/2011 09:16 AM, magnum wrote:
> On 12/19/2011 04:10 PM, JimF wrote:
>>> should be changed to:
>>>
>>> open FILE, "UnicodeData.txt" or die $!;
>>
>> Actually, since this file is not delivered by default in jumbo, the
>> verbage should list 'how' to get it, and die.
>
> I will do this in the git tree now

A new version of the separate patch (UnicodeDevelFiles-02.diff.gz) is
uploaded to git, with the large data files as well as the cmpt_cp.pl and
mkdumb16.pl scripts. The files are now placed in src/Unicode (in that
way I can have them there, but tell git to ignore it). The script now
looks for the files in cwd, unused/ and Unicode/ before it gives up.

http://openwall.info/wiki/john/patches#Other-files-closely-related-to-patches-found-on-this-page

magnum