Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 09:37:56 -0600
From: "jfoug" <jfoug@....net>
To: <john-dev@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: RE: macosx-x86-64i

Those unknown errors, were the types of shit I had to write the win_fix.pl
to crop the 32 bit .S file.  Looks like this as version can also not handle
something.  We will likely need to figure out what crap we need to comment
out, and change the script to be able to also handle the 64  bit.

This is normal issues when trying to assemble source built by another
compiler.  As for the alignment issues, that may be beyond what we can do in
a script conversion.

Jim.