Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 09:27:14 -0600
From: "jfoug" <jfoug@....net>
To: <john-dev@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: RE: cracking RADIUS shared secrets with john the ripper

I have fixed johnswap.h  It was not only an OSX thing, it was any build,
other than gcc 4.3+, linux, or vc.    As for the #if __linux__  block,
should we change that to #if __GCC__  ??   There was also a problem with
dynamic_fmt.c, where there were a couple of multiple defined junk, if the
build was not one of the first 3 'types'.   Pretty simple fix there. Simply
remove the ROTATE_LEFT macros (they are defined in johnswap)

I will get the changes made to dynamic to validate the HEX$ soon, hopefully
this morning still.

Jim.