Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 08:54:32 +0100
From: magnum <john.magnum@...hmail.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: 1.7.9-jumbo

2011-11-24 23:22, Solar Designer wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 09:01:44PM +0100, magnum wrote:
>> - I think the relbench.pl ended up as patched by Jim, not the newer
>> version by Solar.
>
> OK, we need to correct that.
>
>> - And on that matter, was the Windows time output changed in base?
>
> No, not yet.
>
>> - The various arch.h's need to be double checked after these patches, so
>> they match core. Most notably x86-ssei.h.
>
> OK.  Who will do that?

I just posted patches for all issues known to me: The ones already
mentioned plus a typo in sse-intrinsics.c (the latter had no effect
unless MD4_SSE_PARA was different from MD5_SSE_PARA, so no need for
re-building .S files).

Note that I added CPU_detect_or_fallback() to undrop, and (previously)
to all other binary aliases. I'm not 100% sure this was correct?

magnum