Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 19:02:15 -0600
From: "jfoug" <jfoug@....net>
To: <john-dev@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: RE: LM & NT prepare() segfaults

Done.  Pretty trivial patch.  Should have bullet proofed both the pot load,
and all current prepare() functions which reference any element other than
[1].

It is 'assumed' that [1] would always have valid data in it. We could put
checks in there, but I did not.  In all reality, the setting of [0] and
[2]..[9] to point to "" should have been enough.

Jim.