Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 02:13:20 +0100
From: magnum <john.magnum@...hmail.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: more targets using sse-intrinsics.S

2011-11-10 21:37, jfoug wrote:
> Patch 0005 has been placed on the wiki. It is a perl script, placed
> in ./run, and a couple of changes to Makefile.

Patch 0007 unifies them - I moved your perl script to "make intrinsics"
and reverted the target changes - the same, windows-ready, .S file is
now used for windows and non-windows. Seems to work fine, I hope I did
not screw anything up.

> Works good, but requires perl to build sse2i under Cygwin. However,
> the performance is nice.

Perl is no longer a requirement unless you want to rebuild the .S file,
which normal users won't need to do.

magnum