Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 10:36:50 +0200
From: magnum <rawsmooth@...dband.net>
To: "john-dev@...ts.openwall.com" <john-dev@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: Issues for my solaris build

On ancient Sparc32 Solaris8 using gcc, it's fine with or without 0004. I had one other problem though: SybaseASE get_key() byte swap must be #ifdef ARCH_LITTLE_ENDIAN. I can't post a patch now but it's trivial:

#if ARCH_LITTLE_ENDIAN
"old code" (all of it)
#else
return (*char)utf16_to_enc(prep_key[index]);
#endif

magnum