Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 15:55:48 -0400
From: Rich Rumble <richrumble@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Fork=n

Is -fork() going to be available again :) I just built jumbo-6 on
cygwin and 7 on Fedora-64 and didn't see the --fork option.
I remember the initial issues from the contest, and I've seen
two threads mentioning it (one for the GUI and the other for
the planned changes in the main tree). I'm sorry I can't help
much other than testing, especially in this case, but that
feature really kicked ass during the contest. Even with it's
flaws, it's helping me with my audit's, even if I am copying
the screen output rather than relying on the pot file.
Just thought I'd +1 the feature again :) You guys are working
very hard, and I'd like to thank you for that (again).
-rich