Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 02:25:57 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Problem seen in 1.7.8-Jumbo-6-RC3

On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 12:17:56AM +0200, magnum wrote:
> 5 out of 103 tests have FAILED
>
> (this was using RC5, which includes your fix)

Oops.  I did not re-run the tests after applying the 3 new patches;
I should have.  (I only re-tested XSHA* stuff after my own changes.)

OK, not a real release candidate anymore.  But please fix this issue and
proceed to test the patch further anyway.  I'll get back to further work
on it in 12 hours from now or so...

Thanks,

Alexander