Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 21:30:04 +0200
From: magnum <rawsmooth@...dband.net>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Rewrite of the pkzip format posted (on the wiki).

The enclosed patch includes the below fixes plus a fix for zip2john -co
option (it broke the line with an extra \n before the end tag). However,
2011-CrackMeIfYouCan_part1.zip does not get cracked using -co either. I
have no idea why.

magnum

On 2011-09-10 12:50, magnum wrote:
> The enclosed patch fixes everything I mentioned except the problem with
> not cracking 2011-CrackMeIfYouCan_part1.zip
>
> magnum

View attachment "pkzip-fixes-v2.diff" of type "text/x-patch" (2247 bytes)