Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 22:02:42 +0200
From: Lukas Odzioba <lukas.odzioba@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Lukas's Status Report - #15 of 15

I've uploaded mscash2cuda-0 to wiki.
On 9800GT - 1430 c/s [128th,14bl]
On GTX460 - 8160 c/s [256th,14bl]

Patch is configured for older devices (sm=10,128threads) to be more
portable. As Solar stated only pbkdf2 is on gpu side.

It is basicly Sn3f's implementation with JimF's optimizations, and
it's not (yet) fully optimal. I estimate that optimal should do around
13k c/s on gtx460.

Now I'am thinking about buying ati card and making opencl patches
optimizations to utilize radeon's computing power. Besides I want to
make md5cuda patch faster.

Lukas