Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 13:15:29 -0500
From: "jfoug" <jfoug@....net>
To: <john-dev@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: RE: pkzip encr

The hash for challenge4.zip (on the wiki page) is bad.  I am working on
getting zip2john updated to work properly and build the formats, and I found
that I entered the wrong checksum value.  Thus, it would never find the
correct password.

I would recommend that for now, people simply do not try to put the pkzip
stuff in yet.  I hope to have things working properly, and have a 'proper'
patch, including zip2john changes soon.

Jim.